Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cyber Sale and a Honey Bees Freebie

Hi All!

It's time to get ready for TPT's annual Cyber Sale 
and it's arriving tomorrow 
at a computer near YOU!

My own shopping cart is over-flowing with activities I'll need to survive the next 3 weeks.  What about you?  

Will you be teaching a reindeer unit?
Jan Brett author study?
Are you searching for math centers with a holiday twist?

Whatever the need, there's a teacher-author that can fill it.
My own Reading Street products will be on sale, too!
So go get your baskets ready, 
and don't forget to use the code below 
for an additional savings!


Finally... 
if your district
uses Reading Street, 
I have a FREE true/false activity for the Honey Bees story.


I'll be using it next week.  
Please leave a comment if you have 
other Reading Street ideas for me!
Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10