Friday, June 12, 2015

Freebie Friday and a Dollar Store Goodie


It's Friday, folks!
This week I'm linking up with 
Teaching Blog Addict's


I have TWO freebies 
to share with you this week.  
Score!
Let's get started, shall we?

This next school year 
I'll be using these 
yes/no sticks 
during my whole group 
reading time. 
I think they turned out beautifully!


You can access a copy HERE.


Secondly,
on a recent trip to my local
Dollar Tree-licious store,
I found these cute cut-outs and
  

the idea for this graph 
began to take shape...


Please don't judge.
When this was completed, we had only a handful of school days remaining and
this poor teacher was exhausted.

Just in case you'd like to 
give this idea a try, 
you'll need to grab
the recording sheet, too.


You can access it HERE

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute idea! I've enjoyed searching through your blog!

Laura
www.discoveringhiddenpotential.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10