It's August, people!
I happen to be a lover of all things August not only because it's my birthday month, but I also get to shop for school supplies!
And who doesn't love to do that?
Anyway... I'm linking up with Farley's Oh, Boy Fourth Grade
for this month's "Currently".
Here we go...
1. Shhh! One teenager is still in the bed and the other is babysitting. My darling hubs is working out and I'm all alone.
I believe that last happened in 1987 and I couldn't be happier to experience it again.
2. My daughter and a friend both convinced me to try Hay Day this summer and that probably wasn't a good thing.
It's absolutely addictive... in a good way, I guess.
3. The patio door still needs a coat of paint. I first recognized that fact in June and it's yet to be done - two months later.
4. I am more productive when my house is clean - not that it's nasty, mind you. Although a little dusting would go a long way.
5. I've got to get motivated to go dust!
6. I've recently seen some of the cutest door decorations on FB and I think I'd like to have one for my classroom door. Maybe that would make a good birthday gift for myself...
Plus, one coke a day - that's the limit and
Hello. My name is Leslie and I hoard pencils.
Isn't admission the first step in the healing process?