Friday, July 26, 2013

Freebie Friday and Some Random Stuff


Today I'm linking up with 
 Teaching Blog Addict's
Freebie Friday
Freebie Fridays
to share a game I created for practicing ordinal numbers 
1 - 10. 
You can find it here.
I hope you enjoy it!

Now for some random stuff...
Would you mind terribly if I shared
 this lovely pic of my parents?
 They celebrated their 
58th wedding anniversary
this past week and I am so, SO
 blessed to call them Mom and Dad.

Last bit of random stuff...
I went to school this week to try and organize some books and I was greeted
with this hot mess.
Seriously... what happened in here?
The floor is dirty...
Random stuff in the cubbies...
Anchor charts willy-nilly 
placed in the book center...
Do your classrooms look like this 
at the beginning of the year 
or am I the only fortunate one? 
Stay tuned... 
I'll share pics once I've sorted 
through this mess and cleaned up a bit.
Leave a comment, won't ya?


2 comments:

Carolyn Kisloski said...

Hi Leslie!
I love the wonderful picture of your parents. Congratulations to them! :) And... yes... that could be my room. :( The first time I went in last week, I just sort of spun around a few times trying to figure it out. :) I love your blog!
Carolyn
Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

Christine said...

Congrats to your parents! Good luck getting your room back in order. Yikes! :)

Christine
Preslar's Place

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10