Monday, June 3, 2013

Reading Street Stuff

I'm feeling slightly anxious as I debut my newest collection of activities for Reading Street.  Why, you ask?
Simply because this one is for second grade.
New territory for me.
 These activities supplement the story by the same name in the Reading Street series (Unit 1.2).  It features a long vowel sort, fill-in-the-blank, a spelling scrabble, ABC order (to the first letter), subject of the sentence, a small group card game to reinforce the high frequency words, a spelling rebus activity, a variety of roll, read, and write PLUS other fun games that aren't pictured here.

I tell ya, it's more than you'll need for an entire week!
To celebrate, I'm giving away 2.
If you'd like to snag one, just leave a comment.

After that... it can be found here.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10