Sunday, March 31, 2013

"Toad"ally Adjectives

We've been neck deep in our study of adjectives. 
Not knee deep.  I said neck deep.  
I'm told there's a slight difference.

In any case, I whipped up these 3 adjective activities 
for the following reasons...

#1 - My spring break officially ends tonight (insert sad face) and I wanted to go out the same way I went in...
 thinking about school stuff.

#2 - I find JOY in creating things for my classroom.

and finally...
#3 because one or two of my sweet friends need more practice.


Here's a sneak peek at 2 of the 3 games.

It's super cute and very inviting!
Your friends will think they're simply having fun!

Want a freebie?
Be 1 of the first 4 to leave a comment and it's yours!
(You might want to follow my blog, too... just saying!    

You can also find this collection here.

 
  

3 comments:

Kim said...

I need this!! My kiddos this year just haven't got the hang of adjectives. They toadally need something extra special!
kimworthey@yahoo.com

Molly Wiard said...

My kids too are struggling with adjectives. Found you on TPT as I am searching for teachers using Reading Street. We have adopted it for next year. Looking forward to seeing how you are using it. Thanks! wiardmolly@yahoo.com

Pam said...

This looks great for when I teach adjectives next year!
missdiamondbc@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10