Friday, July 25, 2014

Five for Friday

Happy Friday!
Another week is coming to a close 
and I'm 3 days closer to the start of school.
Yikes!
Before I return to my 
regular schedule, though... 
it's the perfect time to link up with 
Doodle Bugs Teaching
for


Let's get started!


I luv getting extra mileage out of clip art!
So... using THIS set from 
Graphics From the Pond 
I gave my spelling word display an overhaul.
Each week, I'll write the spelling words on the mice so they will be on display.




Another facelift project ...
This is the anchor chart I use the first week of school to teach one of the many procedures I want my kiddos to learn.
Be sure to wear your shades so the shocking yellow doesn't damage your retinas!



For Open House, my teacher friends and I 
are planning a photo booth.  
I've been busy creating speech bubbles to use as props...


My daughter and I made a dri-erase calendar 
for her dorm room.  
She moves in about 3 weeks.
*sniff*  *sniff*


And finally...




Like many others, 
I'm having a sale this weekend.  
Be sure to check out all the
Reading Street 
units I have available.
You're sure to find something!

Enjoy your weekend, friends!

2 comments:

Anne Rowell said...

I LOVE the photo booth idea! I did it last year and I still look through the pictures. Little kids are hams. We have a party store nearby and I got all kinds of things on the cheap - hats, big glasses, feather boas, eye patches. FUN!! I am going to have to add speech bubbles to my list. Thanks!!

Annie

Annie

Sarah Carper said...

The photo booth sounds like a lot of fun! I’m gearing up for a big giveaway on my blog on August 11 - come stop by so you don’t miss it!!
Sarah
Beyond The Gradebook

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10