Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Read a Book and Create a Craft

Whew!  After yesterday's twelve hour marathon school day (school + faculty meeting + one PTO meeting) I almost didn't think I was going to have the energy to post this until later in the week.  I'm thinking my power surge tonight must be a result of the hotdog/store-bought cookie combo meal I was served for dinner. Hey, it was for free. You won't hear me complain.

In any case, I said I would post the template for the Chester book and here I am.  (Does it matter that I'm a day or so later than expected?  Geez!  Give me a break!)

 The template can be found here and it's for free, too! 


If you have the time, please consider leaving me a comment.  I'd love to hear from you!

Happy Reading!
 
 

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10