Monday, September 24, 2012

Birthday Display Link Up

The other day I received this invitation from Blog Hoppin' to participate in a link up showing 
my current birthday display. 


 

Of course, I wanted to participate immediately however I didn't have a picture to post so it had to wait until I returned to school this week.  So sorry for the delay but you understand, don't you?

In any case, this is my current display.  Mind you, it's never been overly fancy.
It simply is what it is.  Purely functional.
For some reason, I've kept the same basic cupcake design (year after year) although I did jazz it up a bit this year with scrapbook paper.  




Mostly, it's just LARGE and that's the best feature.  
 Especially so for those of us who wear bifocals. 

1 comments:

Rikki said...

I love your place value idea on TPT. The farm theme is really cute!
ஐRikki
The Hive

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10