Saturday, August 18, 2012

Monday Morning Prep

In the last week I have scrubbed desks, organized books, made games, bought supplies, planned exciting activities, attended Open House, cleaned the carpet and sharpened a thousand pencils... at least!  All this and more just to prepare for the arrival of a new set of young friends on Monday morning.  Can you possibly relate?  Does your professional life completely spiral out of control like my own in the days before the start of a new school year?  Or is it just me?  I've even tripled my coffee intake for this impending madness and I've YET to numb myself to the chaos.   Any suggestions out there?

Although I'm totally exhausted I was able to complete my newest collection of activities for my TPT store.  

You can find it here.
Go check it out if you're in need of more short vowel o "stuff"!

Enjoy your Sunday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10